Thursday, March 21, 2013

Al Pacino's Devils Advocate Dialogues about GOD.

Kevin
What do you want from me?


John- Al Pacino
I want you to be yourself.

You know, I'll tell you boy, Guilt is like a bag of fucking bricks.

All you got to do is set it down. Who are you carrying all those bricks for? God?

Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell you.

Let me give you a little inside information about God.

God likes to watch.

He's a prankster!

Think about it.

He gives men instincts.

He gives you this extraordinary gift, and

then, what does He do? I swear, for His own amusement,

His own private, cosmic gag reel,

He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time.

Look but don't touch.

Touch but don't taste.

Taste but don't swallow.

And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, what is He doing? He's laughing his sick, fucking ass off.

He's a tightass! He's a sadist! He's an absentee landlord. Worshiup that? Never!


Kevin
"Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven," is that it?

No comments:

Post a Comment